Monday 7 January 2013

A Touch of Character

Looking back, I realise that I may have mislead some of my readers. I’m sorry.
This is a work of fiction.
All characters, places and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

While The Perses Touch is a work of fiction, one of the characters, very close to my heart, Suki, is definitely not a product of my imagination. Some of the scenes, involving her, really did take place, apart from the poison scene - where I shed tears, while writing it. Thankfully, that never really happened, and I breathed a sigh of relief when that part of the chapter was over.

BTW Suki is a German Shepherd.



No comments:

Post a Comment